23 Jul The 10 Best BBQ in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is a lively city that attracts tourists mainly due to its bustling nightlife and luxurious resorts. But what many people miss out on is the delicious and out-of-this-world barbecue Las Vegas has to offer. Here are our top ten best BBQ in Las Vegas that you should check out.
Best BBQ Places in Las Vegas
Virgil’s Real BBQ
If you are looking for a barbecue that takes you to food heaven, then Virgil’s Real BBQ should be on your checklist. This spot is located within the beautiful attractions of Las Vegas. As a result, eating here would be a treat for your eyes as well as your tastebuds.
Their barbecue is so scrumptious because of the hickory and fruitwood smoke making them a top-tier barbecue restaurant in the region.
- 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- +1 7023897400
- 11:00 am – 10:00 pm, Monday – Thursday. 8:30 am – 11:00 pm, Friday – Saturday. 8:30 am – 10:00 pm, Sunday.
Famous Dave’s Bar-B-Que
As the name suggests, Dave is famous for only one thing, his 50-year-old wish to offer the best BBQ. Well, at Famous Dave’s, this wish is fulfilled. This spot offers an authentic southern-style barbecue and juicy meats that are slow-smoked to perfection.
Moreover, the main highlight of this spot is that they have won over seven hundred awards! So, if we were you, we would not miss out on this place at all!
- 1951 N Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89108, United States
- +1 7026465631
- 11:00 am – 8:00 pm, Sunday – Thursday. 11:00 am –9:00 pm, Friday – Saturday.
Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ
Are you looking for something exotic? Well, try Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ. This spot offers a unique Japanese-style barbecue. Imagine thinly sliced, high-quality beef that cooks in an instant and is drizzled with a sweet and spicy sauce. It is a treat that you do not get to try often.
Paired with succulent beef strips is the beautiful Japanese wooden interior. As a result, you will feel like enjoying a delicious meal in Tokyo.
- 3550 S Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89103, United States
- +1 7028165988
- 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Monday – Sunday.
Benny’s Smokin’ BBQ and Brews
Want your food straightforward and simple? Then Benny’s has got you covered. This place serves the juiciest barbecue that is loaded with heavenly flavor. Moreover, their southern-style barbecue is accompanied by refreshing beer and a casual environment.
As a result, you can enjoy your food and mingle with new people. This is what makes Benny’s one of the best barbecue spots in town.
- Inside Binion’s, 128 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
- +1 7023821600
- 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm, Monday – Sunday.
John Mull’s Meats & Road Kill Grill
Excellent customer service and a vast range of charred meats are what John Mull’s Meats & Road Kill Grill is all about. This special spot has any type of protein you can think of. From the common beef, poultry, and pork to the rare offal and goat, this place can barbecue anything!
Also, the best part is that you can buy their in-house dry rubs and sauces. So, even if you do not live in Las Vegas, you can enjoy their signature taste anywhere in the world. Now isn’t that great!
- 3730 Thom Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89130, United States
- +1 7026451200
- 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Saturday. Sundays are closed.
Steve’s Pig Pikins BBQ
Yes, you have guessed it right, Steve’s has the best charred and smoky pork there is. So, if your favorite barbecue is slow smoked pork, then this is it. However, their main highlight is the ultra-gooey and cheesy grilled sandwiches, which will send your tastebuds on a delicious joyride.
Also, they have Taco Tuesdays. So, now you can get barbecued pork in crunchy, queso-filled shells as well.
- 873 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89145, United States
- +1 7023317118
- 11:00 am – 8:00 pm, Monday – Sunday.
Rick’s Rollin Smoke BBQ & Tavern
From juicy hot links to saucy baby back ribs, Rick’s Rollin SmokeBBQ & Tavern is guaranteed to satisfy your barbecue cravings once and for all. This spot has one of the finest meats along with an old western-style interior. As a result, you will feel like a cowboy when you step in here.
Moreover, they have daily specials as well. For instance, Wednesdays are Ladies’ nights while Tuesdays are Karaoke nights. Head here to have the best and most traditional barbecue experience ever.
- 725 Las Vegas Blvd S Suite 110/220, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
- +1 7024629880
- 10:00 am – 10:00 pm, Monday – Sunday.
Monti’s Smokehouse BBQ
Monti’s Smokehouse BBQ knows how important variety is for a barbecue lover. So, to please you, they have a classic barbecue menu, an Italian menu, a steak menu, and a lobster menu. How brilliant is that!
Not only that, but they have won the best of Las Vegas silver winners in 2018. So, are you still considering trying this spot out? Head there quickly to try their delicious barbecue.
- 6320 E Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89142, United States
- +1 7027624698
- 11:00 am – 10:00 pm, Monday – Thursday. 11:00 am – 12:00 am, Friday. 10:00 am – 12:00 am, Saturday. 10:00 am -10:00 pm, Sunday.
Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que
Lucille’s swears by the ‘low and slow cooking method to make the most traditional southern-style barbecue that will melt in your mouth. What makes their taste unique is their hickory-smoked meats that are smoked for many hours to give the perfect, finger-licking flavor.
Moreover, before smoking the meats for up to 24 hours, they hand-rub their meats for at least 12 hours. This results in the perfect combo of smoky, tender, and flavourful goodness.
- 11011 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89135, United States
- +1 7022207427
- 11:00 am – 10:00 pm, Sunday – Thursday. 11:00 am – 11:00 pm, Friday – Saturday.
L&L Hawaiian Barbecue
Want to eat a crispy chicken katsu or nosh on a juicy beef bowl? Well, then head on to L&L Hawaiian Barbecue. This Hawaiian-style barbecue will flood your mouth with a unique flavor.
So why is Hawaiian barbecue so good? Well, each barbecue is paired with rice, juicy macaroni salad, and a chicken side that makes the perfect combo that will put you in a food coma. So, try it now!
- 4030 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89119, United States
- +1 7028809898
- 10:00 am – 10:00 pm, Monday – Sunday.