20 Aug The 10 Best BBQ in Asheville
Asheville, a small city, surrounded by the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, is also known as the Beer City. However, for such a small city, they have the highest beer stores in the whole of America! But you know what goes well with some cold, refreshing beer? Delicious lip-smacking barbecue!
You might be thinking of where to eat a good barbecue in this gorgeous city? Well, look no more because we’ve got your back with the list for the best barbecue in Asheville.
Best BBQ in Asheville
Black Bear BBQ
If you are an adventurous foodie on the hunt for a traditional barbecue with a twist, then Black Bear BBQ is the place for you. Their barbecue is great, but their endless list of specials is even greater. That’s not all, they even have vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options.
Their charred, juicy, and melt-in-your-mouth barbecue will leave you craving for more. So, try them out the next time you head to Asheville.
- 800 Fairview Rd Suite C8, Asheville, NC 28803, United States
- +1 8282981035
- 11:00 am – 7:30 pm, Wednesday – Saturday. Sunday – Tuesdays are closed.
Little Pigs BBQ
Craving juicy glazed ribs that fall right off the bone or a succulent piece of brisket? Little Pigs BBQ knows how to make real and authentic barbecues. As a result, all of your barbecue fantasies will come true here.
Moreover, their special lemon pie is one of a kind and will flood your mouth with sweet deliciousness. So, what are you waiting for, head down now to enjoy a wholesome BBQ meal.
- 384 McDowell St, Asheville, NC 28803, United States
- +1 8282544253
- 10:30 am – 7:30 pm, Monday – Saturday. Sundays are closed.
Flat Rock Wood Room
Want your barbecue to have a twist? Flat Rock Wood Room does exactly that! They not only serve the traditional recipes but also offer scrumptious smoked pizzas and panini. As a result, you can enjoy cheesy loaded barbecue pizzas that will send your tastebuds on a rollercoaster of amazing flavors.
Their specialty, however, is the barbecue nachos that are filled with smoky flavourful chicken or pork and topped with cheese and vegetables. Simply reading this description has got our drools on.
- 1501 Greenville Hwy, Hendersonville, NC 28792, United States
- +1 8284351391
- 11:30 am – 8:00 pm, Sunday – Thursday. 11:30 am – 9:00 pm, Friday – Saturday. Monday – Tuesdays are closed.
Buxton Hall Barbecue
Imagine a hall with loads and loads of smoky, succulent barbecue. Well, it is now a reality with Buxton Hall Barbecue. Chat with your friends, mingle with new people, and enjoy their specialty, the whole hog barbecue.
Moreover, they stand out not only because of their amazing food but also their great customer service. The main highlight? Well, they have their cookbook! Isn’t that just the cherry on top?
- 32 Banks Ave, Asheville, NC 28801, United States
- +1 8282327216
- 11:30 am – 9:00 pm, Monday – Sunday.
Luella’s Bar-B-Que – North Asheville
Once upon a time, a lady decided to pass her kitchen secrets to her future generations and thus preserved a juicy and scrumptious barbecue recipe. Thanks to Luella we can enjoy the best barbecue there is. This food here is a treat for both your eyes and your tongue.
Furthermore, everything made here is from scratch, even their sauces. Not only that, but all their meats are hand-pulled as well. This way, it is simply the best barbecue spot in town.
- 501 Merrimon Ave, Asheville, NC 28804, United States
- +1 8285057427
- 11:00 am – 8:00 pm, Sunday – Thursday. 11:00 am – 9:00 pm, Friday – Saturday.
Stone Bowl Korean Restaurant
Enjoy a wholesome and hearty meal at Stone Bowl Korean Restaurant. This special place serves exceptional Korean barbecue paired with rice and sauces that will make your experience unforgettable.
Here, you can have steaming hot pots, delicious dumplings, and the best of all, a Korean-style barbecue. Korean barbecue consists of thinly sliced marbled beef that is cooked on the spot and enjoyed with your family and friends. It is as fresh as it can get.
- 1987 Hendersonville Rd A, Asheville, NC 28803, United States
- +1 8286762172
- 11:00 am – 2:30 pm, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Monday – Friday. 12:00 pm – 9:30 pm, Friday. 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Saturday. Tuesdays are closed.
Bear’s Smokehouse Barbecue
From Paw Paw’s Poutine to Texas Sausage, Bear’s Smokehouse Barbecue takes its barbecue very seriously. So, if you want a simple and straightforward barbecue quickly, this will be your go-to place.
Other than the scrumptious barbecue, they have some spectacular appetizers. For instance, their bear balls are a combo of ooey-gooey mac and cheese, cornbread, and smoky pork that is battered and fried. Is your mouth watering now? Well, hurry and satisfy your cravings!
- 135 Coxe Ave, Asheville, NC 28801, United States
- +1 8285057088
- 11: 00 am – 9:00 pm, Monday – Thursday. 11:00 am – 10:00 pm, Friday – Saturday. 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Sunday.
Bonfire BBQ & Catering
If you want your barbecue sandwiched between two buttery and toasty slices of bread, then Bonfire BBQ & Catering will be your number one option. Moreover, they have a great barbecue but what makes them special is the endless variety of barbecued sandwiches.
Also, if you are looking for vegetarian options, then this spot has got you covered. Their ‘Cackalack’ sandwich makes this spot the barbecue heaven.
- 1056 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28806, United States
- +1 8282550020
- 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Monday – Sunday.
Refreshing brew and barbecue are a match made in heaven. Lucky for you, you can get it at Creekside Taphouse. They have around 20 craft beers and, let’s not forget, an unforgettably juicy barbecue.
Also, here you can enjoy your barbecue with your favorite shows because they have 9 TVs. Indulge in a good barbecue with great company.
- 8 Beverly Rd, Asheville, NC 28805, United States
- +1 8285752880
- 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Wednesday – Saturday. 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Sunday. Monday – Tuesdays are closed.
Moe’s Original BBQ – Woodfin
Last but not least, Moe’s Original BBQ will give you an experience of the most lip-smacking, finger-licking barbecue in Asheville. You know they are good when they have won awards for their Alabama- style barbecue.
Moreover, they even have a premium bar so you can chat with your friends while sipping on their refreshing brews and noshing on their juicy meat.
- 72 Weaverville Rd, Woodfin, NC 28804, United States
- +1 8285053542
- 11:00 am – 8:00 pm, Tuesday – Saturday. 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Sunday. Mondays are closed.