09 Apr The 10 Best BBQ in Houston, Texas
Houston has become famous for its BBQ meat over recent years. The smoke-infused, charred meat glazed with just the right amount of oil, is enough to make your mouth water. Here are the best places to go for BBQ in Houston.
Best BBQ in Houston
At Gatlin’s BBQ, you will be astounded by the true essence of messy BBQ. You will be taken towards beef ribs, kitchen sandwiches, and briskets covered in sauces that will leave you in a food coma.
During the pandemic, they introduced an advanced pickup system that sends you a code upon the completion of your order. All you have to do is enter the code in the machine, follow the steps, and you can takeaway your meat.
- 3510 Ella Blvd, Houston, TX 77018
- +1 713 8694227
- 7:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Thursday. 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Friday – Saturday. Sundays are closed. Breakfast timings are 7:00 am – 10:00 am.
As the name suggests, Pinkerton’s Barbecue serves you the perfect Smokey flavored BBQ with the right pink color on the inside and a soft glazed brown color on the outside.
Their specialty is that it is not just the main meats that will leave you devouring for more, but the sides are just as wholesome. They have rice with a sprinkle of jalapeno and cheese, smokey duck, and beans!
- 1504 Airline Dr, Houston, TX 77009
- +1 713 8022000
- 11:00 am– 9:00 pm, Wednesday – Thursday. 11:00 am– 10:00 pm, Friday – Saturday. 11:00 am- 9 pm, Sunday.
Tejas Chocolate & Barbecue
Have you ever felt the need to gobble down some sweet chocolates after you have had a hearty, spicy meal of smoke-flavored meat? We’re sure the smoke-infused sauces will have tempted you for those sweet delights.
Well, worry no more. Both of them can be found at the same place, thanks to Tejas Chocolate & Barbecue. The simple flavors of salt and pepper on your meat are just what you need to order from this place.
- 200 N Elm St, Tomball., TX 77375
- +1 8327610670
- 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, Tuesday – Friday. 11:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday. Mondays and Sundays are closed.
If you are looking to eat inexpensive BBQ in bulk amount, go to Feges BBQ. They have many portions available in just 3 dollars.
With pickles, salad, greens, and more for sides, Feges provides great quality, fantastic quantity, and delicious taste at a fraction of the cost. Eat as much as you want until your cravings are satisfied.
- Greenway Plaza Suite C/210, 3., Houston, TX 77046
- +1 8324096118
- 11:00 am-2:00 pm, Monday — Friday.
Roegels Barbecue Co.
Roegels Barbecue Co. is your match for the perfect BBQ spot if you are looking for some Texas-style meat. They believe in the old belief of the conventional BBQ, less sauce but more meat.
If you are looking forward to having a delicious meat-infused delight for dinner, go here. You will be treated to some delicious charred tomatoes and greens on the side to wrap up your meal
- 2223 S. Voss Rd., Houston, Texas, 77057
- + 1 713 9778725
- 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, Sunday– Tuesday. 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, Wednesday – Saturday.
The Pit Room
If you cannot decide between having conventional style BBQ or the modern style, visit The Pit Room. They have the dishes to please both sides.
The slow-cooked favorites in chicken, turkey, and beef mixed with salt and pepper for the sake of old ties. But also, breakfast tacos with brisket drippings, turkey shavings, and chicken pieces, along with jalapeno-infused chips for your modern taste.
- 1201 Richmond Ave., Houston, Texas, 77006
- +1 2818881929
- 11:00 am – 9:00 pm, Monday – Sunday.
Blood Bros. BBQ
As we have mentioned earlier, Houston’s BBQ is not the mundane flavored smokey meats. If you do not believe us, visit Blood Bros. BBQ.
They have the unique style of infusing Chinese, Vietnamese, and other diverse cultures in their sauces to give the smokey meats an extra pinch of taste. All their meats are 100% locally sourced too!
- 5425 Bellaire Blvd., Bellaire, Texas, 77401
- +1 713 6647776
- 11:00 am– 3:00 pm, Wednesday-Sunday. 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm, Thursday. Mondays and Tuesdays are closed.
Ray’s BBQ Shack
Ray’s BBQ Shack can be easily ignored this small place if one does not give it much notice while pumping gas in their car at the gas station. But you would be making a grave mistake. They have delicious sides in the form of mac n cheese, corn on the cob, green beans, and messy rice.
Accompanied with the main star, slow-cooked briskets for 14 hours, you will be in for a treat. It is one of the best BBQ places in Houston and locals love it.
- 3929 Old Spanish Trail, Houston, TX 77021
- +1 7137484227
- 11:00 am– 8:00 pm, Monday – Saturday. Sundays are closed.
Truth BBQ has the perfect place for an aesthetically styled meal. They have the right portions of your Smokey-flavored meat, with generous portions of sides accompanying your wholesome dish.
The meat is cooked for 18 long hours before it is presented to your platter. The right amount of crispiness and the right color with good taste is just what you need.
- 110 S Heights Blvd., Houston, Texas, 77007
- +1 832 835 0001
- 11 am– 4:00 pm, Tuesday – Sunday. Mondays are closed.
If you are looking for the best-smoked beef ribs in town, go to Killen’s Barbecue. They have the best Smokey-flavored, glazed ribs that are just tender enough to fall off the bone and do wonders in your mouth.
The place was built with a purpose, to maintain the soul of BBQ, and it has done just that ever since. Don’t forget to check this out!
- 3613 Broadway, Pearland, TX 77581
- +1 2814852272
- 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, Tuesday – Sunday. Mondays are closed.