20 Sep The 8 Best BBQ in Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge has a water park, amusement parks, Dolly’s costume museums, and much more. The music venues are also very famous, along with dinner theaters and outlet malls.
If you are in the area and want to enjoy some sizzling BBQ, here is a list of the top 8 best BBQ in Pigeon Forge.
Best BBQ in Pigeon Forge
Bennett’s Pit Bar-B-Que
Bennett’s Pit Bar-B-Que is a down-home BBQ joint offering hickory- & mesquite-grilled meats and beer varieties. The southern breakfasts and the BBQ at Bennett’s Pit Bar-B-Que are iconic. The restaurant is owned by the Johnson Family, which owns a chain of restaurants. The service is exceptional, and you are seated quickly.
The BBQ is worth a trip to this place. The portions were good, and everything was family-styled.
- 2910 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States
- Sunday – Thursday, 11 AM –9 PM. Friday and Saturday, 11 AM –10 PM
- +1 8654292200
Boss Hogg’s BBQ
Boss Hogg’s BBQ is a down-home joint featuring a forthright menu of smoked meats that just melt in your mouth. The place is near resorts and is bustling with tourists.
- 1198 Wears Valley Rd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States
- Monday – Saturday, 11 AM –9 PM. Sunday, 11 AM –8 PM
- +1 865-446-4592
JT Hannah’s Kitchen
JT Hannah’s Kitchen is a festive restaurant doling out American fare, including steaks, burgers & ribs, in a rustic setting. The food range here is wide, meaning you’ll find something for everyone.
The food is always fresh and so good. Although BBQ and the ribs are the stars at this place, the chicken parmesan was phenomenal. The portions are huge, so better have a friend around to help you out.
- 3214 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States
- Friday and Saturday, 11 AM –11 PM. Monday – Thursday and Sunday, 11 AM –10 PM
- +1 8654284200
Corky’s Ribs & BBQ
Corky’s Ribs & BBQ is a long-running BBQ restaurant that serves pulled pork, nachos, Relaxed, long-running BBQ joint serving up pulled pork, nachos, hickory-smoked ribs & more.
The food comes out quickly, and it is so hot as if it is served out of the oven. The BBQ comes in large portions, and the prices are also very affordable.
- 3584 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States
- Monday – Sunday, 11 AM –9 PM
- +1 865 453 7427
Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant
Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant is a very unassuming restaurant when you look at it. It is just beside The Christmas Place and Inn. They have a variety of dishes on their menu, and it can get very overwhelming to select what not to eat.
The smoked sausage appetizer has an impressive size, and it is very fulfilling. The smoked chicken and BBQ pulled pork, brisket, and ribs are fall-off-the-bone delicious.
- 2480 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States
- Sunday – Thursday, 4 PM – 9 PM. Friday and Saturday, 4 PM – 10 PM
- +1 865 285 0155
Calhoun’s in Pigeon Forge
Calhoun’s in Pigeon Forge is a chain of restaurants that serves Tennessee BBQ, fresh-ground burgers & sandwiches with craft beers and freshly prepared sides. The portion sizes of BBQ platters are very sensible.
The waitresses are pleasant, and they make sure you have everything you need. The décor is also nice and neat. The overall ambiance is relaxed and very casual. It is one of those places you want to visit again and again.
- 2532 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States
- Friday and Saturday, 11 AM – 10:30 PM. Monday – Thursday and Sunday, 11 AM – 9:30 PM
- +1 865 868 1500
Miss Lillian’s Smoke House
Miss Lillian’s Smoke House is a popular Dollywood buffet restaurant known for its Southern Fare American dishes. The décor of the restaurant feels very traditional, and the ambiance is very pleasant.
The buffet is family-style and large, therefore. The BBQ meats are tender, flavorful, and worth the price. Sides and desserts also taste great. The place is very casual, the staff is friendly, and there is nothing more you need on a regular vacation day. Just good food and nice staff!
- 2700 Dollywood Parks Blvd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States
- Saturday, 10 AM – 9 PM. Sunday and Monday – Friday, 10 AM – 7 PM
- +1 800 365 5996
Timberwood Grill is a restaurant on the Island Pigeon Forge that serves American comfort food & drinks. The BBQ brisket and campfire nachos are a must-try.
The meat is tender and very nicely smoked. The interior is rustic, lodge-inspired, and they have booth seating to watch T.V.
- 131 The Island Dr #1101, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States
- Monday – Sunday, 11 AM – 11 PM
- +1 865 286 0600