Pit Boss Grills was a company launched by Dan Thiessen and his sons, Jeff, and Jordan, in 1999 under the company name of Danson’s Inc.
It was originally launched in the city of Scottsdale, Arizona, where the business remains today. They specifically specialize in creating wood pellet grills, which is a niche they have cornered.
They are created overseas now, which shouldn’t be surprising. A lot of companies have shifted their manufacturing overseas.
The reason for this is that it helps cut costs when you are manufacturing the actual product, in this case, the grill.
While the Pit Boss Grills were originally made in the United States, this is no longer the case.
It also ensures that the company will have profit because the company still makes quality products for its customers.
What Country Are Pit Boss Grills Manufactured In?
They originally did start as a family-owned business in the United States, and while the headquarters is still in Scottsdale, Arizona, the same cannot be said for its manufacturing process.
For several years, however, the grills have been made in factories in China.
Please do not go thinking that this makes the product any less decent. The Pit Boss Grills may be created in China, but they are still created with a lot of care, attention, and knowledge.
If they were not, you can bet that grills would not continue to be as popular today as they were, say, a decade ago!
You might also be interested in the following:
- Where Are Weber Grills Made?
- Where Are Traeger Grills Made?
- Where Are Rec Tec Grills Made?
- Where Are Coyote Grills Made?
- Where Are Blaze Grills Made?
- Where Are Grilla Grills Made?
- Where Are Rec Tec Pellet Grills Made?
- Where Are Blackstone Grills Made?
- Where Are Green Mountain Grills Made?
- Where Are Napoleon Grills Made?
- Where Are Char-broil Grills Made?
- Where Are Z Grills Made?
- Where Are Camp Chef Grills Made?
- Where Are Oklahoma Joe Grills Made?
- Where Are Louisiana Grills Made?
- Where Are Kamado Joe Grills Made?
- Where Are Broil King Grills Made?
- Where Are Dyna Glo Grills Made?
I have been smoking and grilling meat from an early age and enjoy sharing my knowledge and expertise through the hundreds of articles I have written about BBQ. I hope to make everyone’s BBQ journey that little bit easier.